Saturday, September 28, 2013

Guest-Blogging at Tom's of Maine

I've recently started guest-blogging for Tom's of Maine.  Yes, the toothpaste company.  They have a lifestyle blog, and I'm posting articles over there once or twice a week.  

Which, along with my textbook writing gig for CK12.org, explains why this blog has been basically dead for a long time.  Also, I'm pregnant! (Due in December)  So, any time I get a chance to breathe, I'm sleeping instead of blogging.

Anyway, the end result is that all my various and sundry blogs are pretty quiet as I focus on paid work and building a baby.  But, these things come in cycles, so if things quiet down, I'll be back. 

In the mean time, I'll be channeling my inner 'fun mom' for Tom's of Maine... because when you're in the third trimester, it's much easier to write about doing fun things with your kids than it is to actually get up and do fun things with your kids. (Though with all the 4H projects and Lego action going on around here, I think my kids are pretty happy making their own fun these days.)

No comments: