Wednesday, October 10, 2012

A New Beginning

I've let this blog languish for a while. I had a baby, spent time in the ICU with her, rejoiced when she was miraculously healed, started working part time, abandoned fiction writing so that I could help support our growing family, and moved across the state when my husband switched jobs.

But the Year of Faith starts Thursday, so I think it's time for a new beginning.  Since we're in a new parish, I don't feel comfortable asking to run a study group, but I want to do something.

So, starting Thursday, I'm going to liveblog YouCat. (I'm just too busy to take on the big one). I'll go through a few questions a day, and if anyone is interested in following along, we can discuss. It's not much, but it's something, and it should fit around work and homeschooling and whatnot.

No comments: