Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Two Months?!?!?

Has it really been nearly two months since I last posted?  Wow! I thought spring was insanely busy this year!

So, quick updates:

1. Suvudu is about to announce winners for its writing contest.   I haven't heard from them, so I'm assuming I didn't win.  Also, I haven't heard from Highlights, so it's safe to say I didn't win that one, either!

2. We do year-round schooling, so we've just started in on second grade and kindergarten!  I ordered some new books for the 2nd grader-- we're using textbooks for history and science this year.  That way, I can still supplement with related literature and books, but I'm spared the effort of coming up with an outline.

3. I'm planning a St. Jude's Walkathon for Sunday, June 5th.   We'll have to see how that turns out-- I'm afraid I'm neither pretty enough or popular enough to hold a good fundraiser.

4. I'll try to blog more.  Work is going well, but it's time consuming, and the rewrite of doom is taking a fair bit of energy!

No comments: