Monday, March 21, 2011

Crapshoot Investing Deal! Free until Saturday.!

My dad wanted me to spread the word about a promotional deal for his new book:

Between now and Saturday, you can download Crapshoot Investing free on the Kindle or Nook!  That's right, free e-books for a limited time only!

I've started reading it, and I enjoy it.  But I'm his daughter, so I can understand if you don't consider me an objective reader.  But you know what, who cares? Because for the next few days, you can get it free and see for yourself!

1 comment:

Frank I said...

DM -

Your dad's book looks fascinating. As well, the reviews he has received are impressive. If there is anything you can share about your dad's background and how he became knowledgeable of the stock markets, I would be intersted to know.

This book will definitely be on my "to read" list.