Monday, January 10, 2011

Writing-Related PSAs

Just in case you haven't noticed, Editorial Anonymous is back!  EA is a great source for information on writing for kids, she's got an excellent community of commentors, and she's an all around great read.  So if you're interested in Kidlit, start hanging out over there - it's a good use of your "hanging out on the internet to avoid revising" time.



Also, remember that the Highlights Fiction Contest is now accepting entries!  You have until January 31 to enter.  I'm sending off my entry today - I've been working on it since July and I think it's a good one!

And, the incredibly awesome Dawn Metcalf has a book available for pre-order.  I read one of the early drafts of this novel, and it's a good one. 

And, not kidlit at all, but he'll be mad if I don't mention it:  My dad has a book coming out this spring.  I haven't read any of the drafts or seen an ARC, but he's a good writer and it's his area of expertise -- so if you're interested in business and investing, it's a good pick.  Plus, I'm really proud of him! :)

No comments: