Monday, August 3, 2009

Light Blogging

Sorry for the pointless, light blogging. We're trying to get our house ready to put on the market (adding a 4th child to our 1000 sq ft, 2Br house seems like madness), I've turned a corner on my WIP and am not procrastinating as much, and the gorgeous weather means we're spending a lot of time outside, away from the computer.

Plus, we're really ramping up the 'school' (started mid-July) so we can finish the first half of the year by Thanksgiving and go easy until January.....

But if I come across something interesting, I'll post it..
Long essays, probably not -- at least not until we're done painting, cleaning up, and storing things away... (and I'll lose my books until the house sells!!! Argh!!)

1 comment:

Da said...
This comment has been removed by the author.