Friday, July 17, 2009

BTW-- A note of links to Amazon

I'm a member of the Amazon Affiliates program, but mostly so I can provide snazzy links to books I like. I've never made a dime off it, and I don't expect to. But I have friends who read this blog who like to know when a new book by our favorite authors comes out, and who like to see the cover so they can pick it up easily while they're at the bookstore.

Since there's been controversy recently about blogging for profit, I thought I should clarify. THERE IS NO PROFIT FROM THIS BLOG. It's mostly to entertain me, and to let me have a web presence. Also, it's a big help when I have an opinion that's too long to post in the comments sections of my favorite blogs, or not currently on topic anywhere! =)

The Amazon links ARE endorsements, though, since I don't bother linking to books I despise! =)

No comments: