Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Taking the Plunge

I'm taking the plunge and joining an online critique group-- I've really reached the point where I ought to get regular feedback, so I'm joining up with a bunch I found on Verla Kay's place.

It's kind of nerve-wracking.... I mean, you can't really tell if you'll be a good fit until you try it out, and I don't know anyone in it.

But most of my friends' critique groups are full, and I need to get better at critiquing and being critiqued.

I hope this one works out. At least their schedule seems to be pretty low-key, so it shouldn't cut into my writing too much!

1 comment:

Kate Wicker @ Momopoly said...

Hi! I'm sorry to leave a random comment, but I couldn't find another way to contact you. I enjoyed your comments following my Inside Catholic column about why young children belong at Mass. Thank you for the encouragement.

I actually wanted to see if I might be able to use a few of your remarks as quotes for an upcoming article over at Faith & Family LIVE! Please email me at kmwicker [at] gmail.com when you get a chance.

God bless!