Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Random Coolness

I love commenting on blogs. I can't help it. It's my morning entertainment, my social activity for the day, my chance to fix some of the things WRONG on the internet.

But I always feel guilty-- I mean, isn't it a waste of time?

Well, for once, maybe not! My blog-commenting habit led to me being an 'expert source' for the following article:

http://www.faithandfamilylive.com/features/sunday_morning_scramble

Pretty cool, huh? Too bad random blog commenting won't finish my WIP, revise Yeller, and get me an agent! =) So, back to work.....

(After I put in some SERIOUS chore time (in-laws tomorrow), some SERIOUS kid time (ignored them yesterday to work on house....poor kids.), and greet the washing machine repairman with shouts of joy (we've been washerless since Sunday-- I'm drowning in dirty clothes!!!!!!)

No comments: