Wednesday, June 24, 2009

For the First Time in My Life...

I am ashamed to be an American. In Iran, the slaughter of the innocents persists. Yet out government, in their finite wisdom, has responded by..... uninviting the Iranian leadership from a BBQ?!?!?!/

Wow. That's some real tough diplomacy there. Way to side with the oppressed, Mr. President.

If you'd been President during the civil war, would you have firmly told the South that, until they stopped enslaving people, you wouldn't send them a Christmas card?

And I suppose, during the Berlin airlift, you would have sent the Russians a stern note notifying them that, until they changed their ways, you would not buy any Girl Scout Cookies from their daughters????

Look, I didn't vote for you. And I don't expect you to agree with me on things like taxes, healthcare, even abortion! BUT can't we all at least agree that governments that slaughter peaceful protesters are evil?????

No??? Then you're a very scary, evil man yourself.

No comments: