Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Amazing discovery.

Someone's willing to pay me for unsolicited advice on taking toddlers to Mass?? And all this time, I've been giving unsolicited advice away free of charge and wondering if I was ANNOYING.

Actually, I probably am annoying. But I hadn't realized that annoying = money.

Also, I find it interesting that they'll pay me for parenting articles, but not for articles on the ancient shrine of Brauron. This is what's wrong with our country-- people would rather have information on taking toddlers out in public than on Athenian rites of passage!

2 comments:

Editorial Anonymous said...

I can't speak to "annoying", but you're definitely funny.

Deirdre Mundy said...

Your only saying that because you've never been on the RECEIVING end of my unsolicited advice! =)