Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Productive

Well I managed 450 words on my WIP today. Not bad considering that I'm sleep deprived and the kids are sick. (I've felt much better ever since I found out Pratchett is a 1200-word a day guy... and he's NOT taking care of small kids!)

Even better, I sent off my next round of queries for Yeller. Ok -- at 3 queries, it's a pretty small round. But at this point I'm only querying agents I can get excited about.

AND to top it all off, I've been working on dishes and laundry AND got a 1/2 hour of phonics in with my 5 year old.

Not too shabby, since I haven't slept for more than 45 minutes straight in nearly a week......

2 comments:

Lisa said...

There is no such thing as a small word count! Anything you can get down on paper (especially if you have kids, and work outside the home) is a good thing! :)

Lisa said...

Oh, and I hope you get some sleep soon! I have a good friend of mine who has walking pneumonia and strep while trying to take care of her 6 month old . . . YIKES!