Monday, December 1, 2008

Wrestlemania!

I'm still wrestling with my Highlights entry. But I think I finally found a way to grab the story...
I firmed up my setting, which helped be get a better hold on my two main characters.....


So I'm going to write it through again. Hopefully this time I'll get a version that's actually worth editing!

This story has been really frustrating!!! But usually the stories that cause me the most grief are the ones that come out best in the end. And one of the reasons I write and submit is to overcome my crippling tendencies towards laziness and procrastination.

So this is good for me, even though, at the moment, it's bad. Ack! I'm going to take a break and fold some laundry.... at least the house gets cleaner when my writing is going poorly!

No comments: