Monday, July 23, 2007

Ok.. Now I want to read it...

I wasn't sure if I'd read "Deathly Hallows" any time soon.... While I enjoyed the early books, the most recent ones have been a bit of a drag -- too long, too much school stuff, too much making out in stairwells, etc... I read them so that I could talk to other people, but I didn't really ENJOY them.....

(Up till now, "Prisoner" has been my far and away favorite...)

Then I started reading the reviews.... "Best since Goblet of Fire".... "Very Allegorical"... "Tough choices, no school stuff".....

I even read a few of the spoilers which left me thinking "I'd REALLY like to see how that plays out..."

So now I want to read it... I guess I'll have to have my husband obsessively check the express checkout shelf at the library and snag one for me!

1 comment:

julie said...

i just finished it, and you should ABSOLUTELY read it. it is now my favorite book in the series!!!!