Monday, July 30, 2007

Busy Week

This week, in addition to the usual round of chores, I have:

-1 major rewrite to finish
-1 major rewrite to start
-A last little bit of Latin Grading
-5 evenings at Vacation Bible school with my daughters (St. Patrick and the Trinity... should be fun! How much do you want to be that at least ONE of the crafts involves cutting and pasting shamrocks?)
- Nasty, hot, 90 degree and up temperatures (with no AC) which means nausea, lethargy, and ankles the size of tree trunks.......

And, on top of all of that, I'm waiting with baited breath to hear back from a few publishers that are more good bets than long shots..... So I have to keep fighting the uncontrollable urge to sit, cat-like, staring at the phone......

But I may find the time to blog... with my swollen feet up....

No comments: