Thursday, June 21, 2007

Summer Fun!

I like to pick one fun thing to work on every summer. Even though I'm well out of school, it gives me the feeling of a break. (a false feeling, since when your kids are 3, 1 1/2 and T-3 months, there really are no true breaks...)

This summer I've decided to work through "Drawing for Dummies," followed by any other sketching/drawing books that I find suitably intriguing.

I really would like to be good enough to illustrate some day, and since classes are out of the question right now I might as well start small...

I also need to finish my toddler's baby book before the new baby arrives.... So I'm hoping to set aside an hour a week for scrap-booking...

And, of course, the regular cycle of writing, editing, submitting, and rewriting......

No comments: